Different from typical way of traveling in tour buses, Vietnam By Bike would like to offer this Best Mekong Delta Cycling tour 2 days for those who want an upclose look into the Mekong Delta. You will experience the Mekong People Daily Life which reveals the culture, their ways of thinking and exciting handicraft villages. You can find the most hospitable people with their door home always left open for your unexpected visit, which made you feel welcome.
- Cycling distance per day is flexible, based on your group abilities.
- Tour de Mekong Delta is a more than a holiday with many unique activities in LongAn, MyTho, CaiBe, VinhLong, CanTho for great discoveries.
- Numerous highlights you will collect en route are: beautiful cycling paths, lovely and friendly local people, fresh fruits picked from vine, endless rice paddies, green & flower foot tracks, local ferries, private boat trip to the largest CaiRang Floating Market, religious pagodas of Khmer, Chinese, Vietnamese..
DAY 1: SAIGON - MEKONG DELTA - CAN THO
- You spend 1,5 hours driving to TanAn where you can start for the first feeling on your pedal Depart at 8am for Tan An where you fit your bike and pedal into the second biggest dragon fruits in Vietnam. You will be greeted by local farmers while biking along the paths and numerous villages with some stops for pictures at vermicelli workshop, visit Vinh Trang pagoda and have a local lunch en route.
- Following your lunch, you will be transferred for Cai Lay cycling to Cai Be & onto Vinh Long on An Binh Island. You will be shuttled to Can Tho overnight after the dinner.
- Fully Service Inclusions: supported minivan, biking guide, lunch, Mt.Bike with helmet and tool kits, water, fruit, tissue, 3 star hotel, ferry, first aid.
DAY 2: CAN THO - SAIGON
We embarked on the boat trip in the early morning to discover the bustling and vibrant floating market of Cai Rang – one of the last authentic floating markets in Indochina. We cruise further from the floating market into zig-zag canals around Can Tho to enjoy the tranquility and peaceful life along the river. Afterward, we mount our bike to continue our journey towards DongBinh into the lush green, jungle canopy and Khmer pagodas located in one of the most scenic areas in the Mekong Delta. It would be of big surprise and delight when our group is greeted and welcomed by a local family where lunch will be served. This is an unforgettable experience and a great way to end our Mekong Delta Tour 2 days with Vietnam By Bike. After lunch, you might want to take a shower at your local home before the transfer back to Saigon, arriving around 5pm before the heavy traffic.
|Total Cycling Distance||95km km|
|Avg Distance/Day||45 km|
|Avg Climbing/Day||N/A m|
|flight_land||Fly In To||SGN Airport|
|flight_takeoff||Fly Out Of||SGN Airport|
|group||Group Size||2-10 Riders|
💰 Group Price: 230 US$/person.
📆 Departure Date: Set Date & Gurantee daily departure.
📌 Group Size: Min: 2 - Max: 10 people.
⛳️ Tour Start: Saigon - Tour End: Saigon.
🚙 Pick-Up Place: At Your Accommodation in Saigon.
What to Pack with you ?
This is a Mekong Delta Cycling Tour 2 days for all kind of travelers, from amateur to professional cyclist. Vietnam By Bike team will tailor a route that suits your biking capacity. Although it is operated all year round, you still need to read what to bring as below:
- Necessary: Insect repellent, normal shoes, passport, tiny backpack, sunglasses.
- Unnecessary: Wide brim hat, camera, cleat shoes, cyclist clothes, gloves, pro-pedal.
- check Support comfortable A/C van.
- check Experienced/professional cycling guide.
- check Mtb Cannondale/Trek of 27.5″ wheel size with water cage & helmet.
- check 2 Lunches, 1 breakfast & 1 dinner at Vietnamese restaurant.
- check Water and fruit & snack.
- check Private boat trips & ferries.
- check Shared Twin/Double Room.
- close Travel insurance.
- close Any (inter)national flight.
- close Vietnam Visa (Surcharge 45 USD Visa & Fast Track).
- close Personal expenses.
- close Early Check-in (before 2PM) & Late Check-out (After 12AM).
- close Single Supplement 36 USD/person.
If this is your favourite tour here's what you need to do to confirm your place with all departures are appear, you just select your best date you'd like to travel by clicking on "BOOK" link. Once we receipt your inquiry, one of our member will send you the full proposal with the traveler's information in details, if you request for your solo traveler, we will let you know the tour is "available" to "Guaranteed to Departure" or "Standby" to wait for more traveler joining to go ahead with the minimum 2 people are reached. If the trip will be reconfirmed guaranteed to departure, you are free to book your flight, Visa (as this advice for Vietnam Visa if you need) and make all other travel arrangements. If you are unsure any thing about the tour status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+84)888541515. You also provide us the extra information such as passport numbers, height, weight. If your child is under 14 years old, please note their birthdate in the message at the end of the booking form. All of the problems will be assisted via above hotline and general email.
For less than 5 day tour to secure the service, we require deposit 100 USD/person & for Longer 5 days Tours to guarantee your place we require a 500 USD deposit, whichever is the greater. We also require that you take out travel insurance when you book your holiday. Besides covering you during your holiday it will also enable you to claim for any money that you have paid to us, including your deposit, should you have to cancel your trip.
Deposit must be paid 15 days before the departure date with fees for any bicycle rental(s), single supplement(s) and extra hotel nights. Our confirmation will include personal details you provided us (including your flight information), visa application advice, a packing suggestion list and a detailed tour itinerary. It will also include a checklist to ensure you get everything ready for your holiday.
On the rare occasions when we, VietnamByBike, must cancel a trip, all payments received to date will be 100% refunded, which constitutes full settlement. There will be absolutely no deductions. If you, the client, must cancel your reservation, your cancellation fee will be determined according to when you cancel. For full details, please read our cancellation policy.
LOYALTY RIDERS CLUB
For those who have been on several long tours with us we reward customer loyalty by offering repeat customers a special discount off the tour price (excludes single supplement and bike rental). If this is your fourth scheduled tour or more you will receive a 5% discount. If this is your eighth scheduled tour or more we will extend a 10% discount. The discount will be reflected in your online booking, but please contact us if any questions. Loyalty discounts can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Note: Only tours of 5 days or more will be applicable for loyalty discount.
International flights, to and from the start and finish points are not included in the tour price. Once your tour is Guaranteed to Depart you can book your flight. Please contact us for advice before arranging flights for the best arrival and departure times. We would only cancel a trip for an extreme circumstance, but in that case, where we cancel your trip, we cannot be liable for losses incurred relating to any flight booking you have made. Please claim any losses from your travel insurance that you acquired when you booked your holiday.